Microsoft's first listed "Top Knowledgebase Article" on technet

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 Feb 2003 19:56:13 -0700

I think that it's funny that linux represents a threat to Microsoft.
It's kind of like the ultimate answer to the predator that they
are...they gave their Office application away for years and now that
they have everyone hooked...they cranked up the price.

Interestingly, a friend of mine bought a few Dell computers and said
that he got Office Small Business Edition for only like $ 50-60 per. I
suspect that OpenOffice likewise represents a threat to them.

Craig