which distro - Asbestos on!!!

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:11:03 -0700

Slackware

+ Rock Solid
+ Loads of Documentation
+ Doesn't support RPM's (some see this as a plus)
+ Anything with a tar.gz will work on it
+ Doesn't support RPM's
+ Will _not_ support RPM's
+ does have the capability to turn an RPM into a slack pack .tgz (grrrr...)

I'm probably the only one in the LUG that uses it.

nathan

- --

Nathan England
nathan at the-arcanum.org
jabber id: linuxjunkie@jabber.earth.li

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
			--Adlai Stevenson

 Will Microsoft permit you to use your mission critical data when
 you need it?  Linux will, and you have the source to prove it.

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Spam related material will be forwarded to:
uce@ftc.gov