MyBooks

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:41:33 -0700

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 5:58 pm, Brian Cluff wrote:

> I would definalty recommend taking a look.  I would be interested in how
> it compares to quick books, since at my work we do use quickbooks and
> have greatly outgrown what it should be used for and this appears to
> have an upgrade path as well as being client server oriented so it
> should be a lot faster and share resources better.
>
> Brian Cluff

Maybe you or the company that you work for might want to have a look at
Quasar.  That seems to be way advanced of Quickbooks.  They have a free
version for linux in an rpm format.  Though you would have to purchase the
other parts of it if you wanted inventory control etc.

http://www.linuxcanada.com/

--
Richard L. Proctor
Krystal Computer Services