MyBooks

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Sep 2002 17:58:46 -0700

Unfortunatly, I've never user quick books, but I did load the software.
I would bet that it runs natively as this company has been cranking out
linux software for a LONG time... well before wine was at all useable
for porting software.

I did notice that it has a quickbook importing feature, but I haven't
tried it yet.  It does seems to have quite a bit of functionality...
quit a bit more than anything else I have seen on linux... but like I
said, I don't know what to look for as far as essentials.

It does seem rather nice on the system, the install was quick and easy
and seems to install the whole thing into one directory.
I would definalty recommend taking a look.  I would be interested in how
it compares to quick books, since at my work we do use quickbooks and
have greatly outgrown what it should be used for and this appears to
have an upgrade path as well as being client server oriented so it
should be a lot faster and share resources better.

Brian Cluff