MyBooks

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:38:11 -0700

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 4:03 pm, Brian Cluff wrote:
> I just went to their website (www.appgen.com) to see what it was all
> about and found that you can download a 30 day trial of it.  I have it
> downloading as I type this.
> That would probably be the best thing for you to do, since a whole group
> of people might love a piece of software where you might hate it.
>
> Brian Cluff

I was going to download it, but thought I would call the company to find out
if it ran via linux native mode or if you needed a windows emulator.  But
when I called they are 2hrs different time zone back east and thought I would
ask on the group if anyone tried it.  But I guess you answered that question
if your already installing it on linux.  In any event is it worth the 30 day
trial?

--
Richard L. Proctor
Krystal Computer Services