I need help moving bookmarks from IE to Konqueror.

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:09:01 -0700 (MST)

Am 13. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Mark Berkwitt so:

> Ok! Here's what I did and what went right and what went wrong.
> I saved the email as an .html.
> I went to Konqueror and went to 'edit bookmarks.'
> I went to File| Import Mozilla bookmarks| and signaled 'replace'.
> However, I have an ie 'links' like toolbar but not just for "links" but for
> all of these hundreds of saved bookmarks.
> In addition, the folders appear fine, but each actual link is displayed by a
> <DT>.

Do you mean <DT> is the name you see in your bookmarks?

> Got any ideas?
> To me, having a 'links' toolbar feeds my need to be in a familiar 'comfort
> zone.'  I will need my confort zones as I work for a successful 12 step
> program from MS to sobriety.

Do you mean having a toolbar with some of your bookmarks on it? If so, under
Settings enable 'Show Bookmark Toolbar'.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/