I need help moving bookmarks from IE to Konqueror.

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:04:52 -0700

Ok! Here's what I did and what went right and what went wrong.
I saved the email as an .html.
I went to Konqueror and went to 'edit bookmarks.'
I went to File| Import Mozilla bookmarks| and signaled 'replace'.
However, I have an ie 'links' like toolbar but not just for "links" but for
all of these hundreds of saved bookmarks.
In addition, the folders appear fine, but each actual link is displayed by a
<DT>.
Got any ideas?
To me, having a 'links' toolbar feeds my need to be in a familiar 'comfort
zone.'  I will need my confort zones as I work for a successful 12 step
program from MS to sobriety.