I need help moving bookmarks from IE to Konqueror.

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:46:12 -0700

Yes. It must have taken these tags from the html document I created when I
'exported' my favorites/bookmarks from IE.

> > Got any ideas?
> > To me, having a 'links' toolbar feeds my need to be in a
> familiar 'comfort
> > zone.'  I will need my confort zones as I work for a successful 12 step
> > program from MS to sobriety.
>
> Do you mean having a toolbar with some of your bookmarks on it?
> If so, under
> Settings enable 'Show Bookmark Toolbar'.
This I had done, but unlike IE which only displays a subset of the body of
links from it's 'links' folder, Konqueror displays all of the links and any
folders in it's bookmarks toolbar.
This is ok, but I had designed my bookmarks display around IE where only the
bookmarks I most frequently use are displayed in the toolbar.
In addition, as I said above, there seems no tool designed to specifically
port one's links from IE to Konqueror.