IF2 flyer?

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:09:47 -0700

Robert Bushman wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, foodog wrote:
>
> > One important note: GCC requires that all flyers posted have an
> > "Approved by GCC Student Activities" stamp on them.
>
> Steve: Does this include all flyers, or only those
> posted at GCC locations?

Bob, it's only for flyers posted on the GCC campus.  It has to be from
their Magic Rubber Stamp though, not printed on the flyer.

> If I can get these printed and stamped, can I leave
> 100 with you or Kimi for West Side pickup and have
> East Siders meet me at Bandersnatch between 1 PM
> and 2 PM on Saturday for redisbursal?

I'm planning to print out a batch for GCC but if you'd like to drop some
off instead that'd be fine ;-)

Sometime Real Soon I need to come up with a nice email blurb about the
event; brief (yet enticing) description, and links to web content for
more info.  I can safely get away with a one-time email carpet bombing
to the "everyone with an admin email account at MCCD" list - hoping to
get some teachers to announce it to their classes.  Suggestions and/or
actual copy I could just paste-n-send most welcome :-)

Thanks, Bob
Steve