IF2 flyer?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:27:58 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, foodog wrote:

> One important note: GCC requires that all flyers posted have an
> "Approved by GCC Student Activities" stamp on them.

Steve: Does this include all flyers, or only those
posted at GCC locations?

If this includes all flyers, does it have to be the
"official" rubber stamp, or can the flyers simply
have a "Approved by GCC Student Activities" notice
printed on them?

If official stamp is required, can I bring 200
copies by tomorrow for stamping? Do they have to
know the location where the flyers are to be
posted?

If I can get these printed and stamped, can I leave
100 with you or Kimi for West Side pickup and have
East Siders meet me at Bandersnatch between 1 PM
and 2 PM on Saturday for redisbursal?

Thanks!

Bob