IF2 flyer?

Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:19:05 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Sep, 2002 schwätzte foodog so:

> Sometime Real Soon I need to come up with a nice email blurb about the
> event; brief (yet enticing) description, and links to web content for
> more info.  I can safely get away with a one-time email carpet bombing
> to the "everyone with an admin email account at MCCD" list - hoping to
> get some teachers to announce it to their classes.  Suggestions and/or
> actual copy I could just paste-n-send most welcome :-)

Careful on this. We don't want to SPAM anyone. While we want the event
announced, we don't want to do an opt-out mailing.

Posting to appropriate mailing lists, bulletin boards and newsgroups would
be fine. As would be approaching people you know, naturally. Getting it into
/etc/issue or the MOTD would be pretty cool :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but