Seeking good, inexpensive DSL ISP

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:04:29 -0700

I surprised you're unhappy with GetNet.  I have several sites hosted with them and I've found them to be the best
hosting company I've ever been with.  I had several problems with one of my sites and, at my request, they recompiled
Apache and PHP with some features that I required (and that was on a shared hosting box!).  Whenever I call they fix
the problem while I'm on the phone with them.  If a problem does take too long to fix while I'm on the phone, it will
always be finished within an hour or 2.  I have absolutley no complaints with them at all.
Perhaps, they give their business customers better service than DSL/dialup customers.  At one time, I was with Inficad
dial up service (which GetNet bought last year) and left because of horrible service.

Just my 2 cents.
Peter