Seeking good, inexpensive DSL ISP

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:02:23 -0600

Hello all:
A while back there was a thread on DSL ISP's in the Phoenix area.  I'm
currently with Getnet, which is cheap, but their customer service stinks
(actually, it's nonexistant.)  I'm also unhappy because Getnet appears to be
filtering PLUG messages (and a couple of newsletters I intentionally
subscribed to) from my email.   I'm looking for another service in which I
can get (a) compatibility with Qwest's DSL Deluxe (640kb) service and (b) at
least 3 email addresses  and (c) a price in the area of $20 per month (or
maybe a little more.)   The services that were mentioned in last month's
messages included FastQ and EMR, both of which appear to be considerably
higher in price.  (And I really don't really care about a static IP.)  A
third company was Deru, which appears to be in the $20 area.  Another
service someone recommended was PiplineUSA, which runs around $22.  Does
anyone have any experience with any of these?  Any other recommendations?
Thanks!

Vaughn Treude
Nakota Software, Inc.