PLUG Meeting at GCC Tonight

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 May 2002 05:54:17 -0400

Thanks for the driving tips.  I got there all right and watched a professional presentation by Matt, if only his wireless mouse would work further than 15 feet from his box.

It was really good.  I counted 18 people, including the presenter.  I don't know if that is good attendance for a west side meeting but I thought it was a good number.

Alan

On Wed, 29 May 2002 01:27:42 -0700 (MST) "der.hans" <PLUGd@lufthans.com> wrote:

Am 28. May, 2002 schwätzte foodog so:

> The *easiest* would be to just take I-10 to Dunlap (turns into Olive @
> 43rd Ave) and head West until you get to 59th Ave.  Right (North) on
> 59th, then Left into the parking lot at the light (Vogel).
>
> Can't say about the traffic patterns this time of day.  There's plenty
> of parking now that classes are out :-)

Traffic hasn't been bad for the meetings I made. Avoid the lanes on the
right side at the 7th st exit on I-10 and the rest isn't too bad.

Olive has some short notice lights and quite a few hidden side roads, but
take it easy and it's not bad.

Obviously this is too late for tonight, but now we have a reference for next
month :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.