PLUG presentations/training

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 29 May 2002 05:51:11 -0400

I like this idea of a "pre-session" of fundamentals before each regular meeting at 6:00 or 6:30.  As long as the room can be had I am sure we could find someone each month to follow a standard fundamentals outline and all the newbies could come early to get a bit of orientation.

After the InstallFest we may really need this for at least a few months.

Alan