Installfest questions....

Sun, 26 May 2002 15:14:13 -0700 (MST)

Am 25. May, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> Minimum hardware?  How about
>
> Pentium-class CPU
> Minimum 32M memory, the more the better
> Monitor
> Keyboard
> Mouse

> Modem

We need to put an if clause on the modem to make sure they know they only
need a modem if they're dialing up via a phone line.

We should also say something about 'anything else that should work' and then
use sub-pages to talk about scanners, printers, SMB, etc.

> Maybe we need a separate web page on the PLUG web site so that all this
> information can be available in one place.

We definitely do. Vic said he had that planned, but we haven't organized it
well enough for him. We're getting there. Thanks to all those helping us
pull this off!

ciao,

der.hans
--