Installfest questions....

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 26 May 2002 12:17:44 -0400

Run kppp.  You will notice the same information as in your Windows
Dial-up Networking (phone number, username, password).  Fill in the
blanks and off you go.  It's not that hard - I never used a dial-up
connection with Linux until last December.  It worked the first time
I tried with an Earthlink account.  It will not work with AOL,
so if you use AOL, you are getting a new ISP (if you want to use
Linux on the Internet).

If you have specific questions, post them here.  Include what you
are doing, commands (or GUI programs) you ran, and the messages
that you received.

George