Linux, GNU, and Freedom (was Re: The Stallman Factor)

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 May 2002 21:11:16 -0400

And we should all start calling Solaris "Berkeley/Solaris" right?  I don't think
so.
If you don't follow my point, find out what's in /usr/ucb (that's ucb as in
University
of California Berkely) - all the neat tools you are used to that are not GNU.

George