Linux, GNU, and Freedom (was Re: The Stallman Factor)

sundar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 May 2002 19:17:43 -0700

As long as, you don't call 'Solaris' --> 'Berkeley' it's all right. He didn't ask them just use GNU. He suggested them to use GNU/Linux. He wouldn't have minded Linux/GNU LINUXgnu..... All he is asking is that GNU should be given it's fair share.

Sundar