Linux, GNU, and Freedom (was Re: The Stallman Factor)

Sundar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:45:02 -0700

I just read couple of mails hear and there, on the discussion you have
been having about RMS. I assumed he is just a rude fellow, whom I might
hate any ways if I meet. And I assumed Linux(problems start here!) was
first and GNU Software was after-thought. Though I have been using GNU
and Linux for over four years, now. Not anymore, he makes his point damn
well. Next time he is in town, I want to meet him.

Sundar