Ricochet

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:57:38 -0700

--=======6DEB5CA5=======

I have some information about the redeployment of Ricochet.  It seems that
no one in the valley has seriously stepped up to the plate with interest in
being a partner with marketing, technical and management of the
network.  Oh, and there is a little bit of a funding matter that the
partner would need to come up with.

So, anyone have some extra money laying around they could be pool
together?  : )   The bottom line is that the funding money to implement
before year end is really huge.  No one wants to step up to the plate for
that.  There are only approx. 4,000 customers that were on service here in
Phoenix.  So, if Aire Networks has to implement themselves, it will be next
year or even longer as they are picking those states to deploy where they
have a marketing/funding partner first and then deploy all others themselves.

If anyone has several million just laying around, I do have direct contact
with an Aire Network owner.  The other item that must be in place in order
to deploy is a local ISP company.  Which is why I got a response I
guess.  There have been responses back to funding partners but none of them
are willing to part with a few million to implement.  Aire Networks will
talk to me at least, so call me directly if you are serious and actually
have several million laying around.  Otherwise, we can wait for them to
deploy in a year or two.

Just a bit of information, I have two people that I will approach for
funding.  It's possible that they may want to lend some money in places
that make sense.  I won't know for another two weeks though as one is out
of country.  This is definitely not a post to hype people up but more of an
update.  Please don't shoot the messenger!  hehehe   But in all aspects, I
am wanting to seriously consider doing this for the Phoenix area and would
like to exhaust all efforts if possible to do so.

Thanks.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363