M$ vulnerability question

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:25:35 -0700

I'm not trying to start another flame war, so please do not start...

I was seriously wondering if everyone else is getting the following
message including the attachment.  I've got 4 seperate copies in my
inbox, and got to thinking that I wonder if the attachment might
actually be a virus.  It would be trivial for someone to attach a virus
and spoof the header and use that to ship/install a trojan/worm/virus.

As I NEVER run any attachments except those from REALLY trusted
individuals, I thought I would ask what you all know of this one.  Do
you really think this is lagit?

  EBo --