Need Help with Redhat 7.3 Install

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:45:10 -0400

I had RH7.0 running on my laptop and I installed RH 7.3 from CDs. However, I cannot get the pcmcia services to work, so I cannot connect to my network. I have to be out of town this weekend, or I would come to the install-fest for help.

If anyone is willing to spend some time with me getting my laptop up and running, please call me on my cell 602 524-0376. My work laptop was stolen from my car, so I am trying to get my old laptop upgraded and working. Since I cannot get on the 'net I am sending this email from the library, so I will not be able to respond to this email!

Thanks!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
480.945.0798