Linux on NPR (Public interest with Kojo Nnamdi)

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:51:22 -0700

OK, I see it now.  It is a segment of the Public Interest show.  I was looking
for a separate show called "Tech Tuesday."

BTW, It looks like you can only listen to KJZZ online with Windows Media
Player.  I need to write a letter...

Alan