Linux on NPR (Public interest with Kojo Nnamdi)

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Jul 2002 18:49:33 -0700

 1:00 - Tech Tuesday: Linux

China's post office now uses it; so does the US Navy Warfare Command.
Disney animators are about to start using it. What is "it"? The open
source operating system known as Linux. Experts and enthusiasts join
Kojo for a Tech Tuesday update on what's new in the world of Linux.

http://www.wamu.org/pi/