Linux on NPR (Public interest with Kojo Nnamdi)

Raymond Cantwell plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:50:49 -0700

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
FWIW the show will be on tomorrow at 11:00 AM here in Phoenix. I only know
this because i am an NPR snob. The time posted on their page is for the east
coast and the one here is only a recording of the live show.<br>
Ray<br>
Alan Dayley wrote:<br>
 cite="mid200207222151.22858.alandd@mindspring.com">
  <pre wrap="">OK, I see it now.  It is a segment of the Public Interest show.  I was looking
for a separate show called "Tech Tuesday."

BTW, It looks like you can only listen to KJZZ online with Windows Media
Player.  I need to write a letter...

Alan