VMWare

Bob Cober plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
29 Jan 2002 02:15:53 -0700

Bob -  Speaking of Counterstrike on Linux, I recently read about
transgaming.com - they are porting the DirectX API to Linux.  They also
seem to be affiliated with Wine.

Anyway, here is the link
http://www.transgaming.com/gamepage.php?gameid=1

They say that Counterstrike runs perfectly....

I haven't tried it yet...but I am thinking about it...
-Bob