Dawn - addressbook converter

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Jan 2002 10:01:49 -0700

On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 21:55, George Toft wrote:
> Looking at the ldif of my addressbook, it looks to me like the
> dn is the cn concatenated with mail attribute.  It seems
> like they are treating mail like an o or an ou.
>
> That being the case, try doing a global search and replace
> (or sed) and change ",mail=" to ", ou=" and see what
> happens on your import.

-----
Actually, I am quite certain that it is the DN attribute which if you
examine them as Netscape outputs them, couldn't fit into any schema that
I have so they have to be re-written.

The exact problem is addressed in documentation...
<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/157.html>

and I can solve it but not today

Craig