broken fridge

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:06:14 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

now what, you might ask, has a broken refrigerator to do with a Linux User
Group?

Some time ago it JLF and others participated in a thread concerning building
a server cabinet out of an old refrigerator. As such, I wanted to offer mine
to whomever might want to try this. It is broken ( compressor, methinks ).
It's a standard freezer on top refrigerator. It would make a fine kegerator
if you like warm beer :).

Anyway, let me know if you want to haul it out of here or it shall go to
goodwill next time they call.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.