Dawn - addressbook converter

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:55:27 -0500

Looking at the ldif of my addressbook, it looks to me like the
dn is the cn concatenated with mail attribute.  It seems
like they are treating mail like an o or an ou.

That being the case, try doing a global search and replace
(or sed) and change ",mail=" to ", ou=" and see what
happens on your import.

George