AZ BSD?

bob smith plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:35:53 -0800 (PST)

J.Francois. That would really be a great help. I know
I would love a presentation on keeping my system
healthy software wise. I'm still pretty new to
software management in a unix environment. All the
package managers, or just purely building from source,
can make me feel uneasy. If you did this presentation,
when and where do you think it would take place?

I've used the ports tree before but I didn't really
understand it all. I guess BSD isn't the greatest *nix
distribution to use first though :).