Evolution on RedHat 7.2

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Jan 2002 09:54:27 -0700

You can export your address book as vCards, most contact apps can handle
importing these.

If you have an address book which can be exported to vCards (Outlook
2000 for me) you can bulk-export and bulk-import to evolution.  Worked
for me, YMMV.

If you have an LDAP address book server then this is all as easy as
pointing evolution at it.