okay how do I get my mail???

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 Feb 2002 23:30:31 -0700

Alright update for my DHCP problems with cox. I gave up on calling them
and sent an email telling them my problems and that I thought I may need
to have my MAC address reset. The next morining I got a replay where
they said they needed to "reprovision" me (???). Anyways after they did
it I was able to get an IP address. And with the exception of the
network just going out on me for a few mins here and there its been a
rather good change over. *Except* I thought I would still have access to
my @home address. I switched everything over on cox end but I assumed
that either all my @home mail would be forwarded to my new address or I
would still be able to pop the old account. But I can't seem to get to
my old mail server and its deff not being forwarded. Anyone have any
idea's how I can get mail sent to my old account?

Carl P.