Evo;ution and Sound

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Feb 2002 09:03:31 -0700

They don't have sound support built-in yet.  It will be in a future
release (there is a patch available now, just not official).  You use a
local mail-check program to monitor the files (default is mbox style,
just point your prog at those those files).

For example, I use gkrellm, it has support for IMAP, Maildir and mbox
support with sounds and graphic notification..

--
Blake Barnett (bdb)  <blake.barnett@developonline.com>
Sr. Unix Administrator

Learning is a skill, you get better at it with practice.