Linux flavor help......

Harold Martin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:48:22 -0700

I personally would choose RH. They're well known in the IT world (as
far as Linux goes) and have been very faithful to uphold Open
Source/Free Software. Mandrake has done so in the past, but the
recently released non-free software to boost their profitability. SuSe
is a member of United Linux which has tried to close off GPL'd software
with NDAs and it's sole purpose seems to be to compete with RH. If the
free software issues don't matter to you then I guess this isn't much
help, but if they do, RH is a great choice. And don't close off Debian
as an option ;)
Harold