Linux flavor help......

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:57:45 -0700

The issue of freedom is important to a lot of us.  Newbies are not aware of
this and are generally looking for a replacement for various other reasons.
We need to make sure that those newbies learn about the four freedoms because
without them, RH, MDK, SUSE, and the rest could just become the next MS or
Adobe.