Meeting topic = Sendmail

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:28:44 -0500

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 08:03:33PM -0700, Entelin wrote:
/_Yeah thats definately true, unfortunately qmail, and postfix cant really
/_be a full replacement for internal outlook integrated mail, which many
/_really like :P But they are unparalleled for speed and reliability. I
/_have been hearing a bit about volution which is postfix baised and is
/_supposed to offer some sort of outlook compatability. I havent looked
/_into it myself.
/_
/_