Meeting topic = Sendmail

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Dec 2002 20:03:33 -0700

Yeah thats definately true, unfortunately qmail, and postfix cant really
be a full replacement for internal outlook integrated mail, which many
really like :P But they are unparalleled for speed and reliability. I
have been hearing a bit about volution which is postfix baised and is
supposed to offer some sort of outlook compatability. I havent looked
into it myself.