qmail help

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Aug 2002 23:20:59 -0700

Some excellent reading:

http://qmail.3va.net/qdp/docs.htmlhttp://qmail.3va.net/qmailfaq.html#otherhost
http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#virtual-domainshttp://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#extension-addresses
http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#aliases

Finally don't forget if a user on the system is going to handle all of
the mail for a virtual domain make sure that user has AT LEAST make a
~user/.qmail-default or the mail for the virtual domain will bounce. The
.qmail-default has to have the delevery method the user likes to deliver
their email. I used ./Maildir/ in my .qmail-default file.

Hope this helps

Davidm

--
David IS Mandala
gpg fingerprint 8932 E7EF CCF5 1B8C 1B5C  A92E C678 795E 45B2 D952