qmail help

slr plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:08:13 -0700

this is correct if you dont have the .qmail file in the popboxes directory it
will return the error described. the path on my server lives @
/var/qmail/popboxes/domain-com/user/.qmail and if you use the Maildir format
then it would contain ./Maildir/ within that file. also the user must have an
entry in /var/qmail/users/domains/virtualhost as well as in
/var/qmail/users/assign and have a password entered in
/var/qmail/users/poppasswd. i use non-system accounts so the config may be
different for system accounts and is different if you use the mbox
directories. hope this helps.

slr