qmail help

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:59:30 -0500

I'm thinking this one thru at the moment, and would be interested
in knowing the solution if you find out outside the list.

v/r
Mike

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 02:08:25PM -0700, Howard Shaw wrote:
 Can anyone tell me this:
 I'm trying to set up qmail to be able to handle virtual hosts.  But the
 only addresses I can send mail to are if there is a user by that name on
 the system.  I get the following message:

 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at lipton.excelco.com.
 I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
 addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't
 work out.

 <user@virtualdomain.com>:

 I don't get it.  I've got  <mailto:user@virtualdomain.com>
 user@virtualdomain.com in my virtualhosts file, and virtualdomain.com in
 my locals, and rcpthost files.  Any ideas?

 Howard J. Shaw
 howard@excelco.com
 480-217-4214