List management detail...

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:28:07 -0700 (MST)

Am 23. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Bill Nash so:

> 	Heh, that's a messy argument in the making. Purists would say
> subject headers be as informative as possible in the smallest amount of
> verbage needed, kinda like trouble ticket summaries.

Purists might also say that such info is in other headers and should be left
out of the subject :).

> It was a simple request. A simple yes or no is all that's needed. Why
> waste the protien on such a trivial argument?

It's not an argument. It's an alternative solution to the problem and an
explanation as to why I think what you suggested gets in the way.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,