List management detail...

Bill Nash plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:40:07 +0700 (GMT-7)

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, der.hans wrote:

> Am 23. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Bill Nash so:
>
> > Can we get a [plug] header on subject entries?
> >

> Use procmail to put them in. I find it annoying because it's taking up space
> on the subject line that I'd rather dedicate to letting me know what the
> subject is. We get some threads where we need the extra space.

	Heh, that's a messy argument in the making. Purists would say
subject headers be as informative as possible in the smallest amount of
verbage needed, kinda like trouble ticket summaries.

It was a simple request. A simple yes or no is all that's needed. Why
waste the protien on such a trivial argument?

- billn