List management detail...

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:18:22 -0700 (MST)

Am 23. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Bill Nash so:

> Can we get a [plug] header on subject entries?
>
> I prefer not to sort list mail out to subfolders I don't see (out of
> sight, out of mind), but I also prefer to read personal mail first before
> taking the time out for list mail. Having that little visual kicker would
> surely make this easier for more than myself.

Use procmail to put them in. I find it annoying because it's taking up space
on the subject line that I'd rather dedicate to letting me know what the
subject is. We get some threads where we need the extra space.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)