installing to Toshiba laptop from floppy

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:45:54 -0400

Does it have a network connection?  The distros allow you to created a boot disk with network support and do the install across the network connection.

I have never done this myself but it is mentioned all over the place.

Alan