Serious cabling problem

Jeff Boles plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

Kimi,

What kind of distance are you talking about between
buildings?  I assume when you say you're plugging a
computer in one end, and a router in the other, that
you're talking about different buildings, eh?

Are you actually trying to provision a T1 to these
buildings?  Or just establish connectivity between the
buildings?  If it's just connectivity, you'll have a
tough time generating your own T1 circuit, and you'll
likely be better off with some extended distance
connectivity, like fiber.  So:

Connectivity, or T1?
What kind of distance?

JB.