Serious cabling problem

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:16:51 -0700

Jeff,

Yes, connectivity.  I am not sure of the distance specifically but there is
a small parking lot between buildings.  The parking lot is two rows of
spaces adjacent to each other.  It must be 50 feet between and each room is
about in the middle of each building.

We believe that it is a color coding problem.  I have pictures on the way
of how to exactly punch down and connect the CAT 5 regarding the colors.

Kimi