The Newbie Again

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:51:36 -0700 (PDT)

I dont know about you but mine goes down ALL the
time...like once a week, it gets really frustrating.
plus the highes DL i ever got for my 1MB service was
like 4-500kpbs. Although the upload speed has been up
in the 800kpbs range. Not sayin its horrible...but i
am sure there are better services besides qwest's
vdsl. if it was up to me i would get something else,
maybee @home i hear that is very good when it works :)