CNN.com - Airline employees intentionally breach security - September 14, 2001

John Starta plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:49:42 -0700

Channel 3 interviewed one of the people involved early this moring (~5:30)
and he indicated that what was reported in the AP story below wasn't an
accurate account. Needless to say, I concur with Gary albeit for slight
different reasons.

jas