CNN.com - Airline employees intentionally breach security - September 14, 2001

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
14 Sep 2001 07:53:49 -0700

I'm glad this happened - because it proves a point I made in a
discussion with friends the other day.  Airports on the west (with the
exception of LAX, they are ultra-paranoid right now) need a wakeup
call.  Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the Nation -- sounds like a
pretty good terrorist target to me.

We performed breaches on secure locations in the military quite
routinely.  I'm happy to say that the majority of the time we were
unsuccessful.

Of course, [airport security guards <> military police ].  *g*

~ Gary